Please see below essential information regarding your stay at The Bay Apartments. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- 48 Freshwater Street, Scarness
- 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- 10am – 1pm Saturday
- Closed Sunday
Check in and check out
- Check in is at 2pm
- Check out is at 10am
- For after hours key collection there is a secure lock box key collection available upon request
- For after hours key drop a secure lock box is situated in the basement and reception entrance
- Two security fobs are provided per apartment for access to the front entries after hours and the grounds
Terms of accommodation
- Once a booking is confirmed with a deposit, prices will not be altered. There is no refund for early departure. Although we will try to meet your requests, room preferences and requests are not guaranteed.
- The primary guest listed on the booking and checking in must be aged 18 years or over. Identification will be required when checking in. Check-out time is by 10:00am on the day of departure.
- We have a very strict 'no party' policy and no noise after 10pm. We ask guests to respect those around them and consider other guests around you. Should these guidelines not be followed, guests may be asked to leave, without refund.
- Please be aware a $250 preauthorisation will be charged against your credit card as a security hold on the day of check-in. This is to cover against lost keys/fobs, damage, breakages and carpet or other cleaning. The preauthorisation is a security hold and not a charge and will be released 7-9 days after checkout.
- Payment Methods: Direct Deposit, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard and Amex accepted. Cash payment not accepted.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- 4 night minimum stay period applies to Christmas and Easter peak periods.
If you do need to cancel your booking our cancellation policy is as follows:
STANDARD RATE PLAN
Deposit: 1 night accommodation due at the time of booking, balance is due 7 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation: 100% accommodation fee applies if booking is cancelled within 7 days of arrival.
Peak season (all school holidays and long weekends):
Deposit: 20% deposit due at the time of booking or 1 night accommodation, whichever is greater, balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation: 100% accommodation fee applies if booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
LONG STAY RATE PLAN
Deposit: 1 week deposit is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable, balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation: 100% accommodation fee applies if booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival. 1 week deposit is non-refundable.